- Go to Google docs
- Create a new form
- Customize the form to your liking by filling it with required info (Name, email, website, message...)
- To add new items use the "Add item" button on the upper left. Use this to add more entries. For the message, add a paragraph text.
- Finally, here's how it could look like. Don't forget to name the form and put in a short description
- Now, you can get the code to embed that form in your website or blog. Just go to the "More actions" button on the upper right and choose embed.
- Copy the embed code to your website or blog. In blogger, you can create a new page for that form and embed the code in it. See how it looks like on mine.
- While still editing the form, choose "See responses -> Spreadsheet"
- In the spreadsheet, go to: "Share -> Set notification rules" and specify how you wish to be notified