Monday, May 12, 2008

Things to remember...

I created this blog for one obvious reason: I want to keep track of all the computer tricks I have used over the years to make my life and research easier. With new software popping up all over the place and with tons of new features, these sometimes hide the essential features that most of us look for and most often complicate the process of doing things in an efficient manner. As we grow older, it is difficult to keep track of all the nifty tricks that we knew when we were undergraduates. This blog is intended to help me remember all those goodies.

To make things easy (and in case you want to skip the reading as we all do when we are looking for a computer trick),
all the steps or codes required to achieve a certain task are typed in bule and placed in a dashed rectangle
In any event, I hope you find something useful on this blog. I would appreciate any comments.

Peace.

Cite as:
Saad, T. "Things to remember...". Weblog entry from Please Make A Note. http://pleasemakeanote.blogspot.com/2008/05/things-to-remember.html

No comments:

Post a Comment