Of course, it would be nicer if an internet address is automatically converted into a hyperlink, i.e.
Outlook can do this automatically instead of manually converting each address into a clickable hyperlink. Here's how to do it:
- go to: Tools -> Options
- Click on the "Mail Format" tab
- Click on "Editor Options" at the bottom of the options dialog (this will bring up the "Editor Options" dialog)
- Click on the "Proofing" tab to your left
- Click on "AutoCorrect Options"
- Select "Internet and network paths with hyperlinks" in the "Replace as you type" section