Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One year anniversary – Please Make a Note

Today marks the one year anniversary of Please Make a Note! This idea that started as a mere way of keeping track of how I accomplished certain tasks so that I can refer to them later has had an unexpected (positive) outcome: the number of visitors to this blog. Although I had wished (as everybody who owns a blog does) to reach as many online users as possible, I had never expected the current results. I am also quite pleased with the several hits that PMAN received from some important bloggers and software companies (yes!!! PMAN was visited by Mathematica people!).

In any event, I would like to thank all those who have shown interest in this blog. I hope that you found some useful posts here.

This is the monthly visits report from statcounter (12 May 2008 – 12 May 2009).

image

(P.S. I have no idea what happened in march!)

Page Loads Unique Visitors First Time Visitors Returning Visitors
Total
41,947 27,326 23,797 3,529
Average/month
3,227 2,102 1,831 271

Voila!


Cite as:
Saad, T. "One year anniversary – Please Make a Note". Weblog entry from Please Make A Note. http://pleasemakeanote.blogspot.com/2009/05/one-year-anniversary-please-make-note.html

No comments:

Post a Comment